Elite Status Hotbar
The elite status hotbar is where some items will be delivered for subscribers of elite. The items in the hotbar may be placed in your standard action bar and used with keybinds.
- What does the hotbar look like?
- What items are on the hotbar?
- When does the hotbar reset its cooldowns?
What does the hotbar look like?The hotbar looks just like your normal actionbar, just shorter!
What items are on the hotbar?There are 5 items on the elite status hotbar. All boosts are available 1 time per day and refresh every night.
- A 280 speed mount, currently the Jeweled Lion (previously the Nexus Warhorse). The elite status mount may change again in the future.
- 100% XP Boost (1 hour). Increases hunting XP by 100% for 1 hour of play time.
- 100% Gold Hunter Boost (1 hour). Increases hunting gold reward by 100% for 1 hour of play time.
- 100% Quester's Gold Boost (1 hour). Increases guest gold rewarded by 100% for 1 hour of play time.
- 100% Reputation Boost (1 hour). Increases reputation and credits gained by 100% for 1 hour of play time. Does not apply to battleground reputation or credits.
- 1-Day Village Atlas.
- 1 Elite Status Gift Box. Contains one of the following:
- Extensive alkahests x5
- Masterwork alkahests x5
- Spellbinds x5
- Master enigmatic scrolls x2
- Also may contain various 1-day items such as costumes, weapon skins, or pets.