Repair TERA To Resolve Common Issues
The repair option can resolve many common issues including TERA crashing, becoming unresponsive, failing to launch, in game graphical issues, and others. This option is built right into the TERA game launcher and can be run at any time. Once you run the repair program, the launcher will check all of your game files, searching for any corruption or errors that may have occured.
To begin the repair on your install, you will need to access your "Tools", then click "Click here to begin repair". If you do not know where that is, please follow the instructions below.
- Double click your TERA Launcher to start it.
- Sign into TERA Launcher.
- Click Tools.
- Click "Click here to begin repair".
This will begin the repair. TERA is quite a large game, so the repair may take several minutes to complete. Please be patient!
If you are playing TERA through Steam, you can also run a repair from the Steam client.
- Close the TERA client and launcher.
- Right-click TERA from your Steam library and select Properties.
- Select the Local Files tab.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.