Transferring A Character To Another Server
Here are the most commonly asked questions regarding the Server Transfer process.
For a list of known issues with server transfers, please visit the Known Issue page.
- What Server Can I Transfer To?
- How Much Does a Transfer Cost?
- How Often Can I Transfer my Character?
- What Are the Restrictions for Transferring to Another Server?
- Is There Anything I Should Know Before transferring?
- Some Items May Not Be Transferred Between Servers.
- How Do I Transfer to Another Server?
- What if My Characters Name is Taken on the Server I'm Transferring To?
You may transfer between any server listed below!
- Ascension Valley
- Celestial Hills
- Lake of Tears
- Mount Tyrannas
- Tempest Reach
- Valley of Titans
How Much Does the Transfer Cost?Transfers cost 2,495 EMP per character or 1,495 EMP per character if you are an elite subscriber.
How Often Can I Transfer My Character?The cooldown to transfer a character is 5 days. This cooldown applies per character, and not per account.
What Are the Restrictions for Transferring to Another Server?
Your character will transfer with only the gear equipped, the items in your pets inventory, and what he/she can carry in inventory. Because all of your characters on a server share your bank, items in the bank will not be transferred. This includes any additional bank slots or character slots purchased on this server.
For the full list of restrictions for transferring your character please look below!
- Character must be level 15 or above.
- Maximum of 50,000 Gold can be moved with the character.
- Any additional character slots or bank tabs purchased on your character do not transfer.
- Only items your pet inventory and character's inventory can be moved. The bank does NOT move with the character.
- You must not be in a guild. If you are currently in a guild you must leave it before initiating the transfer.
- You must have an open character slot on your destination server.
- You must not have any items posted on the broker.
- You must not have any unread mail.
- Your Battleground Rank will not transfer with you, so please be sure that you want to transfer!
Is There Anything I Should Know Before Transferring?When transferring a character to another server, please keep the following in mind:
- Any character slots you have purchased will not transfer over.
- Additional bank tabs you have purchased will not transfer over.
- All battleground rankings and any associated benefits (like the Murderous Intent skill) will not transfer over.
- Only items in your character or pets inventory will transfer.
- Items in your bank will not transfer.
- Transferring between servers with items bound to another character in your inventory will break the soulbinding, making the items unusable. En Masse does not re-bind items when this occurs.
- Level 60 Scroll
- 1-day Elite Status Voucher
- Raid Officer's Flash Grenade
- Quartermaster's Noctenium Infusion
- Battlemaster's Noctenium Infusion
- Alliance Noctenium Infusion
- Supply Officer's Invisibilty Potion
- Supply Officer's Detection Totem
- Vault Ticket
- Manxome Draught
- Purification Potion
- Barrel Bomb
- Marda's Gold
- Marda's Steel
- 30 Day Elite Status Voucher
- 60 Day Elite Status Voucher
If you would like to transfer your character to a new server, all you need to do is follow the steps below!
- Sign into your account at account.enmasse.com.
- On your En Masse Account overview click "Transfer Character."
- Click on the server that your character is located.
- Select the character you wish to transfer. If you see the "Unavailable" tag shown on your character please make sure you meet all transfer requirements.
- Select your destination server.
- Click the "Transfer for EMP" button. The cost to transfer is 2,495 EMP per characrer or 1,495 EMP per character if you are an elite subscriber.
- Click "Initiate Transfer."
- The Transfer a Character tool will now confirm all requirements, character name, from server and destination server. If this is all correct, press "Submit."
- You will now see your pending transfer under "Transfer History."
What if My Character's Name is Taken on the Server I'm Transferring To?
If your character name is taken on the destination server that you wish to transfer to, you will need to choose a new name. Once the character transfer process has completed, when you attempt to sign into your character on the new server you will be prompted to change the name. After typing in your new character name, press OK to confirm the name.
If you love your character's name so much that you have it tattooed somewhere we don't want to know about, you can do a quick check by rolling a character of the same name on the targeted server to see if the name is available. If it is, delete the "test" character and make your transfer.