Unable To Unzip Manifest
This error occurs when you have an older version of the TERA launcher and it isn't able to update properly.
The steps for fixing this error will depend on if you are installing from the original game discs or updating from an existing installation. Please follow the steps in the appropriate section below.
Installing From Game Discs
Due to a large number of updates since TERA first launched, the original game discs can no longer be used to install the game.
You can download the current version of TERA from our download page.
Updating From Existing InstallationIf you already have TERA installed and are simply trying to update to the most recent patch, please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Close the TERA launcher completely.
- Navigate to your TERA folder (default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\TERA or C:\ProgramData\HappyCloud\Cache\TERA if you used the streaming installer).
- Delete TERA-Launcher.exe and any files that end in "launcher.version".
- Download a new TERA-Launcher.exe file and place it in your TERA folder.
- Run the new TERA-Launcher.exe.
If you continue to get the error after following these steps, you will need to reinstall TERA. You can download the current version of TERA from our download page.