My launcher gets stuck at 50%.
I can't update my game.
The game won't download.
Occasionally there are issues with the En Masse Launcher. We take these issues seriously, so if you have problems with the launcher we'd love you to send us a support ticket with developer logs (host.developer.log). Thank you for your help!
If you're having difficulties while using Steam, see Troubleshooting the En Masse Launcher on Steam.
Here’s how to send us logs from the En Masse Launcher:
- Have or create a launcher shortcut.
- Edit the shortcut's launcher path.
- Run the launcher and send us the logs.
Create launcher shortcut
If you don't already have a shortcut to the En Masse Launcher on your desktop, you'll need to create one.
- Go to the folder where your launcher is stored. By default that will be C:\Users\Public\Games\En Masse Entertainment\
- Right click on the launcher and choose Send To > Desktop
Edit the shortcut's launcher path
To create the logs you'll need to add the
--debug instruction to the end of launcher's path.
- Right-click on the En Mass Launcher shortcut, then click on Properties.
- Go to the Shortcut tab.
- Go to the Target field and add
--debugto the end of the file path. The end of the path should look something like:
- Click OK.
Gather and send the logs
- Use the shortcut to start the En Masse Launcher.
- Go through the steps that reproduce the issue you're having.
- The debugger can run for as long as you need it to.
- After seeing the issue again, exit the game and close the launcher completely.
- Go to /Users/username/AppData/Local/Solid State Networks/launcher
- If you can't find this path, you may need to turn on Show Hidden Files and Folders in Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > File Explorer Options.
- There should be a file called host.developer.log in that folder.
- Attach this file to your support ticket.
Thank you for your help!