How do I debug my launcher on Steam.
How do I generate log files on Steam.
Occasionally there are issues with the En Masse Launcher. We take these issues seriously. If you have problems with the launcher, please send us a support ticket with developer logs (host.developer.log). Thank you for your help!
If you’re having difficulties while using the En Masse Launcher (not on Steam), please see Gathering Logs for the En Masse Launcher.
How to log En Masse Launcher issues in Steam
- Go to your Steam library, then right-click on an En Masse game and select Properties.
- Select Set launch options.
- Click OK.
Create and send your logs
- Run your game from your Steam library, and go through the steps that reproduce the issue you're having.
- Go through the steps that reproduce the issue you're having.
- The debugger can run for as long as you need it to.
- After seeing the issue again, exit the game and close the launcher completely.
- Go to /Users/username/AppData/Local/Solid State Networks/launcher
- If you can't find this path, you may need to turn on Show Hidden Files and Folders in Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > File Explorer Options.
- There should be a file called host.developer.log in that folder.
- Attach this file to your support ticket.
Thank you for your help!