Does my computer meet the game's system requirements?
How fast is my connection?
Are my drivers up to date?
What are my IPCONFIG settings?
What registry keys am I using?
What sort of diagnostic reports can I get?
En Masse has a diagnostic tool built into our launcher. You can access it through the En Masse Launcher and on Steam. To access the En Masse Launcher on Steam, select the En Masse game you wish to play in the library. When the launcher opens, follow the steps below.
- From the launcher select Options > Run Diagnostic.
- Once the diagnostic tool has finished it will create an EME-Diagnostic.txt file on your desktop.
This report includes:
- How well your computer and ports meet system requirements
- Connectivity speed tests
- DirectX diagnostics
- Your open network connections
- Relevant installed and running programs
- Registry entries
Ways to use the diagnostic tool
Check to see if your drivers need updating
The diagnostic tool will tell you how recently your video card and network card have been updated. If you're experiencing performance issues, you can check to see what needs an update, and ensure you're running the latest and best firmware on your hardware.