Does my PC meet the game's minimum system requirements?
What is my internet speed?
Are my PC drivers up to date?
What are my IPCONFIG settings?
Which registry keys are being used by my PC using?
What sort of PC diagnostic reports can I get?
En Masse has a diagnostic tool built into our launcher. You can access it through the En Masse Launcher and on Steam. To access the En Masse Launcher on Steam, select the En Masse game you wish to play in the library. When the launcher opens, follow the steps below.
- From the launcher select Options > Run Diagnostic.
- Once the diagnostic tool has finished it will create an EME-Diagnostic.txt file on your desktop.
This report includes:
- How well your computer and ports meet system requirements
- Connectivity speed tests
- DirectX diagnostics
- Your open network connections
- Relevant installed and running programs
- Registry entries
Ways to use the diagnostic tool
Check to see if your drivers need updating
The diagnostic tool will tell you how recently your video card and network card have been updated. If you're experiencing performance issues, you can check to see what needs an update, and ensure you're running the latest and best firmware on your hardware.