What's Elite status?
How do I get a Founders account?
Can I have Elite and Founders' status?
There are three types of TERA game accounts: Standard, Founder, and Elite.
- Standard accounts are completely free and allow you to play TERA without making any payments.
- Founder accounts require a physical purchased copy of TERA with a Founders code that has not be used on a previous account.
- Elite accounts are maintained with a monthly fee and provide a number of perks for convenience and enjoyment. Players with an Elite subscription on a Founder account will benefit from both statuses!
Elite status is a great way to support TERA and get a wide range of in-game benefits, from bonus EMP, XP boosts, Gold boosts, Gift Boxes, Village Atlas. Elite Status varies between PC and Console, check the store details for the most up to date information about Elite Status.
- Purchase Elite Status for PC (or do it in-game).
- Purchase Elite Status for X-box (or do it on the console).
- Purchase Elite Status for Playstation (or do it on the console).
What is Founder status?
Founder status lets you keep all the perks you've come to appreciate from TERA, only without the monthly subscription. The only way to get Founder status is to redeem a valid serial code from purchasing a box copy of TERA. Once redeemed, your account will permanently be granted Founder status. There is no other way to acquire Founder status.
Before you add a Founders code:
Applying a Founder's code will overwrite existing account upgrades to bank storage and character slots. The account will be upgraded to 4 total bank tabs and 8 total character slots per server, so if you've purchased upgrades beyond this they will be lost.
What happens if I upgrade my Founder account with Elite status?
If you currently have a founder account and upgrade to Elite, you'll keep all the benefits listed for the founder account and gain the elite benefits as well. If you choose to let your elite game time run out and cancel your subscription, your account will return to a standard founder account.