- What are Strongboxes?
- Where can I find Strongboxes?
- Where can I find keys to open Strongboxes?
- What are the types of Strongboxes?
Strongboxes drop throughout the world of TERA and contain various items to help you through your adventures.
Where can I find Strongboxes?
Monsters all over the world can drop various types of locked strongboxes. You'll always have a better chance finding a strongbox by killing BAMs. BAM stands for Big Ass Monsters, and they'll typically have a skull icon next to their name.
Where can I find keys to open Strongboxes?
You can purchase strongbox keys through the in-game or the online store. From time to time we offer keys for free as part of in game promotions or events.
Strongbox keys can also be purchased from the trade broker with in-game gold.
What sort of Strongboxes are there for PC?
Strongboxes come in several flavors, and will drop based on the level of the monster:
- Locked Fashion Strongbox (level 1-57 world drop)
- Locked Gem Strongbox (level 58-65 world drop)
- Locked Talent Strongbox (level 58-65 world drop)
- Locked Noctenium Strongbox (level 58-65 world drop)
- Locked Crafter’s Strongbox (level 58-65 world drop)
What sort of Strongboxes are there for Console?
On Xbox and Playstation these Strongboxes will drop:
- Locked Strongbox
- Locked Krysteel Strongbox
- Locked Linsteel Strongbox
- Locked Norsteel Strongbox
- Locked Shadsteel Strongbox
- Locked Extensive Strongbox
- Locked Spellbound Strongbox