How do I change my graphics settings?
How can I reduce choppiness in the display when I play TERA?
TERA can be intense on hardware because of the amount of detail put into the graphics. While this looks gorgeous, it can also cause very choppy graphics if your computer isn't powerful enough.
Try turning down the graphics quality presets down to zero to see if this resolves your issue. Our Graphics Troubleshooting guide contains more in-depth help.
Troubleshooting with graphics quality presets in TERA
- Press O to access Options.
- Select Video.
- Set Graphics Quality Presets to zero.
- Play the game and see if graphics lag is no longer problem. If there are still issues check out our troubleshooting guide.
- If that resolves the issue try moving the preset up to one.
- Play the game and see if there's graphics lag. Continue to move the presets up until you're satisfied with the balance of graphics display and choppy images.