How do I expand my inventory?
How do I use the inventory expansion I bought?
Is your backpack stretching at the seams? There are several ways to increase your character's carrying capacity in-game. Gotta unlock them all!
- Rows 1-5 (40 slots) All characters begin with this much inventory space.
- Row 6 (48 slots) Earned through the quest "Inventory Trick" from Getty in Velika (Note: You must complete the Stepstone Isle story quest sequence and the follow-up "Ride Off Into the Sunset" to be eligible for "Inventory Trick").
- Rows 7-10 (80 slots) Earned through purchase from Getty in Velika (cost: 15s/3g/80g/100g).
- Row 11 (88 slots) Earned by achieving level 50.
- Row 12 (96 slots) Earned by reaching 300 skill in all three gathering skills.
- Row 13 (104 slots) Earned through the quest "Bolstering the Homefront" from Norag in Kaiator.
- Up to 120 if you purchase inventory expansion packs in the En Masse Store or from players.
Some pets (Cheeks and Totes) have bagspace of their own and can lend a hand hauling your loot!
Purchase in store
Inventory slot vouchers can be purchased from the En Masse Store.
- Purchase the inventory expansion in the store.
- Go to Claim Item to your purchased collect slots with the correct character.
- Go into that character's inventory to complete activating the Inventory Expansion.