How do I use my game codes? Help!
How do I claim my Premium Services?
How do I use my promotional code?
How do I redeem a game or promotional code?
I received an error that says, "that game code doesn't appear to be valid".
What is an unredeemed code and what do I do with it?
If you purchase something for an En Masse game it will generally go straight onto your account. Sometimes there may be special promotional deals, or you may be lucky enough to buy a vintage copy of TERA with a founders code (though beware if those codes have already been used, you won't be able to use them) you'll need to enter a code manually.
How to redeem a game or promotional code
- Log in to your En Masse account (or create one for free).
- Select Redeem a Code.
- Enter and submit your code.
- If you are entering a code for Console, your Console account will also need to be linked, so that we know what Console to send the items to. Linking Xbox or PlayStation to Your En Masse Account
How to use unredeemed codes
Sometimes a game code needs an extra step before it can be used. This generally happens when there's more than one eligible game account on a single En Masse account.
To redeem an unredeemed code:
- Log in to your En Masse account.
- Go to Redeem a Code.
- Select the link from Unredeemed Codes.
- Select the game account you want to apply the code to.
Where's my stuff? Why doesn't this promotion work?
En Masse is the North American publisher for TERA PC. We are the publisher for TERA on Xbox and PlayStation in North America, Europe and Japan. If you're playing TERA on a service not published through En Masse, any codes provided by us won't work.
Error, "that game code doesn't appear to be valid"
There are a few reasons why you could get this error, and please note, a valid serial code for TERA will contain 25 characters.
- If you are entering your serial or promotional code manually, be sure that you are entering all characters correctly!
- Some promotional codes have expiration dates or redemption limits. Please check that your code hasn't expired or reached its redemption limit.
- Serial codes may only be redeemed once. This message can appear if the code you are redeeming has already been used.