Is there a way I can get free in-game stuff from Twitch?
How do I get EME Twitch Prime items?
How do I find my Twitch bonus content?
Twitch Prime is available in the web browser only. At this time Twitch Prime doesn't work on the Twitch desktop app or Twitch mobile.
Keep an eye out on our Twitch channel for sweet Prime item drops in TERA (PC, Xbox and PlayStation), Breach and Closers. Look for En Masse items in the Prime Loot store and one click will give you items for multiple games. Twitch Prime bonus content is time limited, so make sure you grab your loot.
Once you claim your item through Twitch your items will be waiting for you in each of those games. Just log into those games and, as long as the game is linked to the same En Masse account, they'll be there. No codes necessary!
You must log into Twitch Prime to claim your Loot for the months listed. The Loot will then wait for you until January 1 2020 in each game. So make sure you press Play on games linked to your En Masse account sometime in 2019!
Setting up Twitch Prime
If you click on the crown on Twitch, it'll take you through the steps to create a free Amazon Prime trial account. If you already have an Amazon Prime account, we've found it easiest to activate Twitch Prime through Amazon. How to Connect Amazon Prime and Twitch Prime.
Claiming your En Masse Twitch Prime items
- When signed into Twitch select Prime loot (aka the crown icon), scroll down to find En Masse and select Learn More or go straight to our Loot Page and sign in.
- First time only, select Link accounts to claim Loot. follow the prompts to link your En Masse account to Twitch. If you don't already have an En Masse account you'll be able to create one. We need this so we can send your items to the correct account.
- You'll also have the option to download our launchers and games at this point.
- Confirm you would like our bundle of En Masse items.
- Log into (or install and try for the first time) your games and look for your Twitch Prime items in your item claim.
- TERA — Your items will be available in Item Claim. Be sure to collect your exclusive armor on the character you want to have the item. Claiming items in TERA
- Closers — Your items will be available in the EMP Store Delivery Box at the bottom of your Inventory screen. Be sure to collect your exclusive armor on the character you want to have the item.
Ensure your game is linked to your En Masse account
Twitch sends the item to the En Masse account it's linked to. This means that if you're on console you'll need to make sure you've linked to a master En Masse account that can be accessed through the web browser. Linking your TERA PlayStation or Xbox account to your En Masse account will grant you a free Terminus Mount, and let us know where to send your Twitch Prime reward.
If you have any difficulties getting your Loot, make sure you're launching the game using the En Masse Launcher and using the same En Masse Account for your game and for Twitch Prime.
If you play our games through the En Masse launcher and Steam it could create login confusion for getting your Twitch Prime Loot. Make sure Steam and our games are closed and then re-launch the En Masse launcher.
- To make sure Steam is fully closed press Ctrl+Alt+Del and select Task Manager.
- Select Steam and press End task.
- Select any En Masse games running and press End task.
- Open the En Masse launcher and log in, using the En Masse account you linked to on Twitch Prime.
- Select the game you want to claim Loot for and press Play.
Refresh your login
- Go to https://account.enmasse.com
- Log out of your En Masse account if you are already logged in.
- Log in to your account.
- Relaunch your game, using the En Masse Launcher.