This article is for our legacy TERA launcher. We encourage you to upgrade to our new En Masse launcher to enjoy faster downloads, patching, and a better overall experience. The legacy TERA launcher will continue to be usable, for now. We'll eventually halt support, once we've confirmed the new launcher works as intended for all players.
The TERA patch progress bar isn't moving.
Why has my TERA patch stalled?
TERA Patch update not working.
If you have a persistent problem with a patch in TERA it can generally be fixed by forcing a repatch. If this doesn't work we have a range of other patching tips you can try.
Forcing repatching for the TERA launcher
- Navigate to where you saved your TERA launcher folder (often in Program Files).
- Delete Live2-Launcher.version.
- Restart your launcher and it should automatically start repatching.
Checking file integrity in Steam
If you have patching issues and are using Steam the check file integrity feature will run a repair process that will cover patches.
- Go to the Steam library and make sure TERA isn't running.
- Right-click TERA from your Steam library and select Properties.
- Select the Local Files.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Files.