How do I use my En Masse code?
What does no eligible game account mean?
En Masse game code error messages
All En Masse game codes can be entered through the En Masse website. For some games you can also enter game codes through the launcher screen (on the En Masse Launcher and in Steam).
If you are playing on Xbox or PlayStation you'll need to claim your items through an En Masse account linked to your game account. Linking Xbox or PlayStation to Your En Masse Account.
If you have multiple accounts, make sure you are signed in to the correct account when you redeem your code.
Claiming your code
- Go to https://account.enmasse.com/ and sign in to your account.
- If you play an En Masse game on PC, use the signin you use to get into our game.
- If you play an En Masse game on Console you'll need to create En Masse account and link it to your console game.
- Select Enter Code
- Enter your code.
- You should then get a Game Code Redemption Status message, such as:
- Your rewards should be immediately available, if you don't see them, please restart the launcher/game and try again. Some rewards, like game access, are activated automatically. Other items will need to be claimed in game:
Code not valid
Many codes can only be used once, or are available for a limited time only. If the code has already been used or has expired, you'll get the Enter a new Game Code error message.
No eligible game account
If you enter a game code for a game you don't have on this En Masse account, such as if you have a console game code but have not yet linked your console game account, we won't have anywhere to send the reward to.
You will have successfully used the code, but you will need to link your Console game account and then manually send the rewards through by selecting them through Unredeemed Codes.