Bitna, the Interdimensional Material Conversion expert, provides two ways of getting special costumes, pet containers, equipment boosts, and other resources for your character. She can use the power of her washing machines for Convert Material and Cross Material Conversion. You can talk to her in any hub. Cross Material Conversion isn't always available, so keep an eye out for Cross Material Conversion seasons!
Using Convert Material you can spend EMP to randomly reach into the dimensions and get a random item. You can scroll through the Contents of a particular package to see what you'll be rolling for.
You'll also get Otherworldly Gel for that season that you can use to craft specific materials. You might get costumes for your character, or you could get them for other characters. Trading items you don't want on the Black Market or giving to other characters provides a range of options.
Cross Material Conversion (when available)
In Cross Material Conversion, you get more control over what you can get and make sure any costumes match your character
- If you find an item you want, you can get it without fail.
- There are dozens of items that can't be found anywhere else.
- It only generates costume parts for the character that has most recently used a rearrange ticket.
(1) Preview: Lets you to preview the costume pieces on your character.
(2) Cross Material Conversion Pool: Where you can reset the eight items [Rearrange] or claim items [Transfer].
(3) Item List: Lists all potential items that can randomly appear.
(4) HOT Item List: Lists current rare items. Hot Items only appear during a certain season or event period. Check our our Patch Notes for a break down of the hot items list!
(5) Fever: Every time you use the Rearrange feature during a Hot Item period your fever score will increase, which increases the odds of getting rare items from the Hot Items table into your pool of eight.
The first time you use the Cross Material Conversion system within a sale period, for any character, all eight item slots appear empty.
Use a CMC Rearrange Ticket, and press [Rearrange] to get your first eight items. The Cross Material Conversion setup is account based and you'll see the same options with the Bitna for all your characters.
- If you need to [Recharge] and purchase more Rearrange tickets, you'll need to claim them from your [EMP Store Delivery Box] inside your inventory before you can use them.
- Any costume items that appear will be tied to the character that has most recently pressed [Rearrange].
Press [Rearrange] to reset the pool of eight potential items.
Craft CMC Rearrange Tickets through the MatterMixer > Consumable tab (up to 20 per day, for 7 million Credits per ticket), claim them through events, or purchase them at the EMP Store.
|CMC Rearrange Tickets||EMP Store Cost||Discount|
|10 tickets||300 EMP|
|50 tickets||1,400 EMP||7% off|
|100 tickets||2,700 EMP||10% off|
- If you don't like the current pool of items, you can use [Rearrange] to get another eight random items from the Item List.
- Any costume items that appear will be tied to the character who pressed [Rearrange].
- Every time you use [Rearrange] you increase the odds of getting Hot Items in your pool.
Press [Transfer] and use CMC Transfer Tickets to claim a random item from the current pool.
You can get CMC Transfer Tickets from events, or buy them at the EMP Store.
|CMC Transfer Tickets||EMP Store Cost||Discount|
|1 ticket||190 EMP|
|10 tickets||1,790 EMP||6% off|
|20 tickets||3,490 EMP||8% off|
|35 tickets||5,990 EMP||21% off|
If you need to [Recharge] and purchase more Transfer tickets, you'll need to claim them from your [EMP Store Delivery Box] inside your inventory before you can use them.
- Using a ticket randomly transfers one of the eight displayed items directly into your inventory.
- Regardless of rarity, each item left in the pool has the same chance. (i.e., every item has a 1 in 7 chance when 7 items are there and a 1 in 3 chance when 3 items are in the pool.)
- You can [Transfer] up to 8 times from a pool.
- The fewer items left in the pool, the more the CMC Transfer Tickets you need.
- Your first item costs 1 CMC Transfer Ticket.
- The second item cost 2 CMC Transfer Tickets.
- Your third item costs 3 CMC Transfer Tickets.
- The fourth item costs 5 CMC Transfer Tickets.
- The fifth item costs 5 CMC Transfer Tickets.
- The sixth item costs 7 CMC Transfer Tickets.
- The seventh item costs 7 CMC Transfer Tickets.
- The final item in the pool costs 10 CMC Transfer Tickets.
That means you are guaranteed to get the item you want from the pool for 40 (or fewer) CMC Transfer Tickets.
- Items already claimed have the word “GET” displayed on them.
- Transferred items go to your inventory.
Keep an Eye on the Sale Period!
All the items will be available in your Cross Material Conversion for the length of the Sale Period. Keep an eye on the time and make sure you transfer out everything you want before the season ends!