Is there a way I can get free in-game stuff from Twitch?
Can I get TERA bonus content on Twitch?
How can I use my Amazon Prime membership to get TERA DLC?
How do I use my Amazon Prime membership to get a TERA starter pack?
Amazon Prime members can use their Amazon account login to get a Twitch TERA Starter Pack with En Masse (current offer valid until November 19, 2020). The starter pack contains:
- 30 days of Elite status (this will immediately activate when you log in, this is the only item you won't get from your Item Claim)
- Necroshade, a flying dragon mount that restores your HP and MP
- Violette, a permanent baby dragon pet with the ability to auto-loot
- 5 Strongbox Keys to open locked chests as you adventure
- An Inventory Expansion Slot (adds 8 spaces to your personal inventory)
Once you claim your item through Twitch your items will be waiting for you in your item claim. No codes necessary, to receive your rewards just make sure you play TERA through the En Masse launcher, Xbox or PlayStation linked to your En Masse account! Linking Xbox or PlayStation to Your En Masse Account
Claiming your En Masse Starter Packs
- Go to http://twitch.amazon.com/terapack and select Claim now.
- You'll then have the option to sign in with your Amazon Prime account or start a free Prime Account to claim your reward.
- You'll be asked to confirm what country you're in (this is for Twitch Prime to know what region you're in).
- And then sign in or start a new free Prime Account. The sign in screen will be an amazon.com url. Your Amazon login is global, so even if you normally sign in with a different url to shop with you should be able to sign in with your Amazon login.
- Select Claim now again!
- Select Link accounts to use loot. This is a new initiative, so you'll need to give us permission, even if you've done that with us during previous Twitch Prime events.
- Sign into your En Masse account, or follow the prompts to create a new account (this can be with an e-mail address or your Facebook account).
- You'll then get the option to download TERA in the En Masse Universal Launcher.
- You'll then be redirected back to the TERA Starter Pack Page and confirmation that you've successfully claimed the pack.
- Log into (or install and try for the first time) your games and look for your Twitch Prime Starter Pack items in your item claim.
- Make sure you log in before our Twitch Starter Pack promotion ends at 9am PT, November 19, 2020.
- If you're logging into a TERA PC account, make sure you log in through the En Masse Launcher.
- If you've never played TERA before, you may need to start TERA, create a character, then quit and relaunch the game to receive your rewards.
- If your game is already running you'll need to quit and restart to have the items sent through.
Ensure your console game is linked to your En Masse account
The Amazon sends the item to the En Masse account it's linked to. This means that if you're on console you'll need to make sure you've linked to a master En Masse account that can be accessed through the web browser. Linking your TERA PlayStation or Xbox account to your En Masse account will grant you a free Terminus Mount, and let us know where to send your Starter Pack.
If you have any difficulties getting your Starter Pack, make sure you're launching the game using the En Masse Launcher and are using the correct En Masse Account.
Quit your game and relaunch it
We can only send you this pack when you launch the game. If your game is already running, please quit an start again.
Check to make sure you've authorized all the steps
It's sometimes possible to skip an authorization step. To check that you've gone through a complete authorization process, select Link accounts to use loot. If you missed an authorization step it will take you through them. If you have linked your accounts, you'll get a confirmation screen.
The sign in screen will be an amazon.com url. Your Amazon login is global, so even if you normally sign in with a different url to shop with you should be able to sign in with your Amazon login.
If you play our games through the En Masse launcher and Steam it could create login confusion for getting your Twitch Prime Starter Pack. Make sure Steam and our games are closed and then re-launch the En Masse launcher.
- To make sure Steam is fully closed press Ctrl+Alt+Del and select Task Manager.
- Select Steam and press End task.
- Select any En Masse games running and press End task.
- Open the En Masse launcher and log in, using the En Masse account you linked to on Twitch Prime.
- Select the game you want to claim Loot for and press Play.
Refresh your login
- Go to https://account.enmasse.com
- Log out of your En Masse account if you are already logged in.
- Log in to your account.
- Relaunch your game, using the En Masse Launcher.
Log into TERA using the En Masse launcher on time!
Make sure you log into TERA using the En Masse launcher before the promotion ends at 9am PT, November 19, 2020.
Check that you are in the correct region
This offer is available for PC North America users, and console users in North America, Japan, and EU.
Check that you have a current Prime account
There may be issues with your Twitch Prime/Amazon Prime Account, so En Masse doesn't get authorization to send your items to you. If you have difficulties with your Twitch Prime Account please contact Twitch's customer support.