Blue screen of death on PlayStation
Game crashed on PlayStation
Error Code CE-34878-0 on PlayStation is a general error code that means something went wrong.
Because it's a general error code, it can sometimes take a few troubleshooting steps to figure out what the issue is.
Check for updates
- Select TERA from your PlayStation menu and press Options.
- Select Check for updates.
Restart your game
Sometimes this error can be caused by temporary glitch with your internet connection and restarting your game will resolve the issue.
Check TERA's server status
You might get this error message if our servers are down. You can check our server status online http://tera.enmasse.com/support/server-status
Check for connection issues
Connectivity issues are a common cause of general error codes. PS4 will crash a game if the image on your screen can't update for 4 seconds. So anything that causes the game to be unable to update for 4 seconds, such as a network issues, can cause this error message.
Resolving Connectivity Issues for TERA on Console takes you through a range of steps to diagnose and resolve connection issues.
If the error persists
Troubleshooting a generic error code issue can be difficult. If you continue to have problems, keep track of what was going on when you got Error Code CE-34878-0. If you're repeatedly disconnected when you do the same thing in game (sell an item, complete a quest, and so on), please take notes and screenshots where possible, and contact us.
If you continue to get this issue, please send us a support request. To help us troubleshoot this issue, please provide as much information as possible:
- What you've already tried (checked for connection settings, restarted etc).
- What character, class and race does it happen to?
- Does this issue happen in the open world or in a dungeon (and if so, what dungeons does it occur it?).
- Does it happen with specific bosses?
- Does it happen at a specific time of day?
- How many people are in your party when this happens?
- What happened right before the game crashed?
- Was the game particularly laggy?
- Were there frame rate issues?
- Was there input lag (lag time between when you pressed a button on your controller and when the action happened)?
- Does it happen when you use a specific skill?