As we first stated on social media on August 17, it is with a heavy heart that we announce that En Masse Entertainment is closing down. For those of you that play TERA or Closers, please rest assured, support for those titles will continue.
For details and impact on TERA go here: https://support.enmasse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052967794
This article will be updated as more information becomes available. Please select “Follow” or bookmark this page and refer back for updates.
- En Masse has one more update planned for Closers to release on September 28.
- The expected date for En Masse's Closers game servers to go offline is October 29.
- Naddic expects to require no more than a week to bring their servers online and have you back in game with all new content.
Account Transfer process - Coming Soon, check back for updates
- We are planning to post specific information here around September 29. We are working with Naddic to assure all your characters, progression, and items transfer to the new Naddic run service.
EMP - Coming Soon, check back for updates
- EMP currency can no longer be purchased as of September 14.
- EMP can still be spent in-game and products will be available until servers go offline at En Masse.
- We are working with Naddic to convert your EMP balance into Naddic’s currency. We will post more information here soon.
En Masse is required to disable virtual currency sales as part of our termination of services. We understand the timing is not optimal as Naddic has prepared featured product releases for Closers throughout the remainder of our time as a publisher. Naddic planned this content well in advance to make sure our players would experience engaging gameplay up until the last day. Unfortunately, En Masse's closure as a business means we will not be able to bring you the full content plan. The good news is that this means Naddic has even more waiting for you when their servers come back online.
En Masse Ecosystems
- New Game Account creation - As of September 14 new game account creation is disabled. All current active accounts can still log in to manage their account and log in to our games.
- Web Store - As of September 14 we have closed our web stores for all products, however in-game stores will continue to list the latest products.
- Forums - The Closers forums will remain open after our servers go offline. We will continue to post player communication to our News and Announcement section and continue to update the Service Transfer Q&A from Naddic post.
- Discord - Information Coming Soon, check back for updates.
- Socials - Information Coming Soon, check back for updates.
- Customer Support - Support will transfer on the same date that we transfer the game service. Up until that time, En Masse will continue to provide support. Once the transfer of service happens, you will need to contact the new publisher's customer support team for any issues with Closers. More information coming soon; please check back for updates.
Naddic links - Coming Soon, check back for updates
Question - Where will the server hosted by Naddic be located?
Answer - Servers will be located in North America for faster and stable service
Question - Will Naddic bring stamina/Fatigue system back?
Answer - There’s no plan to bringing stamina/fatigue system back.
Question - What patch schedule will Naddic use? Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly?
Answer - Basic patch schedule will be bi-weekly. But it’s flexible considering the content and holidays.
Question - Will content change to match the Korean build?
Answer - World server will keep its contents as it is – such as no fatigue system. Major contents already introduced in Korean server will be released in World server step by step.
Question - Will elite/platinum status be carried over, and if so, are there any planned changes?
Answer - Elite/Platinum status will be carried over. But you might lose some days due to the small gap between EnMasse server close and Naddic server open. We are going to recover the lost days through granting Elite status item to you.
Question - Current cash shop prices are considerably higher compared to our Korean counterpart. Will there be any consideration to lower the prices to make them more affordable?
Answer - We currently do not have a plan for changing cash shop prices.
Question - What will happen to the IP ban for Indonesia and Vietnam since both server already shutdown?
Answer - Players from Indonesia and Vietnam will be able to access and play Closers World server.
Question - The last time we have the server merge/transfer ( from EU server to NA) we have some name change / name release. Will Naddic also offer something like that when we transfer over?
Answer - We will maintain closer/character names as they are. None of the in-game user information will be changed due to the transfer.